Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden’s Vaccine Mandates: IRONY? HYPOCRITICAL?
(10-22-2021, 12:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Many women (and I assume some men) voted for Biden for the abortion rights of women under the premise of “my body, my choice.”

Biden’s vaccine mandates will force people to get an injection into their body against their choice.

An argument can be made that killing a baby (or fetus) inside of a woman isn’t her body, but the same argument can’t be made when forcing someone to have something injected into their bodies, so aren’t Biden’s vaccine mandates hypocritical?

Will the same people that protest for abortion rights show up in DC protesting the vaccine mandates?

I don't know if one can argue that killing a fetus inside a woman's body, or forcing her to carry one to term, 
doesn't involve her body, and her rights over it. I'll save that discussion for a future thread on irony and hypocrisy.

But I can say with some confidence that most Americans are fine with vaccine mandates relating to diseases like measles and polio--just not with COVID vaccines when Biden is president.  Then our "freedoms" take priority over protecting the public.

So likely some of the people protesting abortion clinics will protest vaccine mandates, but those defending abortion rights won't. 

In any case vaccine mandates don't take away "choices"; they take away options--like employment at a hospital where your decision NOT to get vaccinated puts others at risk. 

Each person has to decide on his/her priorities.  E.g., Fox news has mandated its employees HAVE to be vaccinated. 

If any choose not to, then they cannot go on air and undermine public confidence in mandates, medical science and Biden.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden’s Vaccine Mandates: IRONY? HYPOCRITICAL? - Dill - 10-22-2021, 02:48 PM