Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin's main concern.....from Sportscenter interview
(11-13-2015, 10:33 AM)BengalD Wrote: I like Marvin's response.  My own personal thoughts are:

1. Last couple of games I've started to see a hint of the "bad andy" where he holds the ball too long in the pocket - typically first half's of both games before he hits his stride.

2.  Little of O line breakdown under pass rush - largely in part to 1. above.

3.  Still think they are thin at LB (starter quality talent only - back ups are solid), if TEZ comes on and stays healthy (agree totally with post before this) were ok.  I guess by being limited to a 53 man roster all teams can't have starter caliber back ups at all positions - but if you have a great D, sure makes it easier to deal with occasional mediocrity or errors by the O.  If you're in a shootout a good percentage of the time - it can be awfully hard to win consistently.  To date were good but Tez will always have somewhat of a bothersome knee issue (Deteriating Joint Disease DJD - been there,  done that - have on knee replaced) and he's concussion prone ( which is sad - probably the best LB talent they've had since Odell).  So that's a worry bead for me.

Hope they can just keep it rollin'!

This "Bad Andy" narrative is BS and you are allowing the media to warp your mind.

AD had a QB rating of over 100 his last outing on National TV.

All QB's have bad throws or bad games but I have never seen the media refer to Peyton Manning as bad Peyton and early in his career and lately they could have done it. I don't see them trash Andrew Luck who as bee great at times, but a turnover machine early his career.

I get the media's stupidity and bias,  don't get our fan using an old media narrative in 2015 with no accurate data to back it up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin's main concern.....from Sportscenter interview - Luvnit2 - 11-13-2015, 11:25 AM