Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin's main concern.....from Sportscenter interview
(11-13-2015, 12:40 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Then you seriously must not watch much sports analysis.  They have been all over Luck this year.  I have even seen a number of "Peyton is done, he has no arm strength" conversations.  Meanwhile, the "love" for Andy is massive.

Many of these Jeremy Hill conversations actually remind me of the Dalton conversations from the past.  Some people just can't seem to admit that he is struggling... it has to be someone else's fault.  The line doesn't block as well for him, they don't call the right plays, he isn't put in the right situations.  It could be that he is simply struggling, or that he is not the second coming of Jim Brown.

I really don't get the argument that the offense should be changed to cater to him.  I believe they are the second ranked offense? Dalton is having an MVP caliber year, the team is unbeaten.  Why on earth would they change what they are doing?  Yes, Hill is still going to get his carries.  And yes, there are going to be times they need to run the ball more.  Unfortunately for Hill, the other back has shown himself to be much more productive this year.  Fortunately for Bengals' fans, it really doesn't matter who get the yards as long as someone does.

You missed the point

Yes, the media has been critical of Peyton this year (were never critical early years) and Luck as well.

But, I have not heard one throw a negative label on either of them. I feel labeling someone "Bad" is over the top. I welcome critiques, I offer critical critiques, but I despise labels of opinion, I despise it more when inconsistencies of writers given some a free pass (no label) while others are disrespected.

I feel these labels border on childish.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin's main concern.....from Sportscenter interview - Luvnit2 - 11-13-2015, 01:42 PM