Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin's main concern.....from Sportscenter interview
(11-13-2015, 01:00 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Will it be just like the last time we met J.J. Watt? The time where the Bengals were one of only 4 teams in the league to hold him to 0 sacks in a game, and when even Gresham stood him up on a couple of plays?

Watt had 14 of his 20.5 sacks within his division last year. He's so hyped because he's athletic as all hell and terrorizes his weak division and is pretty damn good otherwise too, but people talk about him like he's the greatest defensive player to play the game.

I'm not very worried about Watt, but I could be completely wrong about that. I just can't see him "eating us alive" when we have a consistently stout o-line.

Watt may very well get a sack or two.  I think he is one of the few guys that deserves most of the hype he gets.  

But he is not going to be a disruptive force that will completely wreck our offense.  He can do that to lesser teams, but the Bengals should not let that happen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin's main concern.....from Sportscenter interview - fredtoast - 11-13-2015, 02:02 PM