Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump: wages are 'too high'
(11-13-2015, 06:09 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Yes, you get it.  Blame globalization.  Blame yourself for not buying American.  Blame whoever you want, but scapegoating the rich won't fix a damn thing.

But I look forward to your solution of how to justify paying the American worker 10X the wages over someone equally capable and smart in China or India.  Of course, a person truly concerned with poverty and a living wage would never attempt to make that argument.

You act as if I don't consider these things part of the problem, when in fact I do. I also don't justify paying our workers so much more. My concern is not about wages, because wages are just something superficial to focus on in the discussion of quality of life. This is why I discuss things like buying power, because that is about more than just wages. It is about multiple facets of our economy, of which wages only play a part.

But I look forward to your continued assumptions about my views on our current economic situation and the global economy as a whole.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump: wages are 'too high' - Belsnickel - 11-13-2015, 06:18 PM