Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden's Paying Illegal Immigrant Families......
(11-02-2021, 02:49 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I feel like this forum is closer to Smack Talk than Jungle Noise. You come in here more to dunk on the other side when you perceive something bad for their reputation has occurred and not so much to come up with the right path forward.

If people here are actually looking for discussion or debate, I haven't really seen it that much. Most people do not have intentions to debate their strongly held beliefs. If anything, they hope to convert others.

I do think there are certain things that are factually driven, but even those can be hard fought battles in this forum. It can be tiring sometimes. I don't know why I still come here haha.

I wish I could disagree with you.  I can recall several instances of my being exposed to new information or positions on this board.  Bel has talked me off the ledge regarding the difference between a CA Democrat and a VA one, although I don't think the gap is as large as it once was.  The trend now is to ignore what you can't refute or dunk on people who have an odd or less than factual take.  I'm not a fan of a large percentage of Brad's positions, but his threads seem to be the only ones that attract attention, and that largely just to "dunk on him".  Oh well, I suppose you can only do what you can do.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's Paying Illegal Immigrant Families...... - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-02-2021, 05:20 PM