Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rest of the schedule looks brutal
(11-07-2021, 07:36 PM)Trademark Wrote: Honestly there's maybe one possible win left and even that's not a give me. The Jets really exposed this team and the Browns finished the Bengals off.

at Raiders - This is the only semi-winnable game, but honestly this will probably be a loss since they can't stop the run.

vs. Steelers - Really don't see them beating this team twice, their defense is healthy and playing elite.

vs. Chargers - This will be another L, don't see this defense stopping their receivers or Ekeler

vs. 49ers - They seem to have this teams number

@ Broncos - They are starting to improve and their defense looks legit

vs. Ravens - Don't see them beating the Ravens twice

vs. Chiefs - Don't see this defense stopping Hill and Kelce

@ Browns - They've literally owned this team recently

Yeah, the very weak schedule to start the season was the place for the Bengals get some wins. At the start of the season I felt the Bengals could end up losing every game after the break and this is still a very real possibility. The Browns' secondary played lights out today and not every team can field such a defense though.

I still say that Taylor should be gone if there's not a winning record by the end of the season. Team has given him everything he's asked for and huge free agent spending like the team has never done before.

I'm sticking with my original estimate of 5-8 wins for the Bengals this season.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Rest of the schedule looks brutal - bjf123 - 11-07-2021, 07:40 PM
Rest of the schedule looks brutal - bjf123 - 11-07-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Rest of the schedule looks brutal - BengalChris - 11-07-2021, 08:52 PM