Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac on the OL coming to Burrow’s defense
(11-09-2021, 04:22 PM)jj22 Wrote:  All in order to avoid triggering their emotional breakdowns over pessimism.

Even though it is extremely popular to play the victim these days I need to point out that in society as a whole people still don't care for extreme pessimism.  

No one ever says, "Hey let's all go over to Bob's house.  I just love how miserable he is about everything and I am dying to hang out with him all the time."

People have a good reason to complain about certain members who are too extremely negative.  It isn't just a "Bengal Message Board" phenomenon. In general most people don't try to be miserable or spend all their time talking to whiney, miserable people.

And please spare me the lame strawman argument about how the only other choice besides being negative all the time is to think everything is great all the time.  There are plenty of people here who say negative things about the team without making every single post a squeal about how everthing about the team is trash.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac on the OL coming to Burrow’s defense - fredtoast - 11-09-2021, 04:40 PM