Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rest of the schedule looks brutal
(11-08-2021, 05:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Although I do not feel the league is rigged as far as game outcomes are concerned, there is a definite bias against the Bengals when it comes to the HoF selection committee.  It is borderline criminal that Ken Riley is not in the hall, especially when there is a veteran committee set up for the purpose of recognizing specifically those overlooked in their immediate eligibility.  I mean, seriously, WTF do those idiots discuss when they meet?  

Ok guys, looks like there's another writing campaign from thousands of people in Cincinnati to get Ken Riley into the hall.  His numbers still hold up, by all accounts he was a model citizen, and we've looked past him to enshrine several players with pedestrian numbers who happened to be on Super Bowl winning teams.  And, as you know, there is only one Bengal enshrined after 50-some seasons of play.  Further, I have here a direct plea for his enshrinement that's signed by Roger Goodell, all 189 living members of the Hall, US Senators Schumer and McConnell, all living former US Presidents, Taylor Swift, Pope Francis, both the Palestinian Authority and Israel, and that Bengal fan who chained himself to the hall nine days ago and is still continuing his hunger strike.  So, do we actually want to consider Mr. Riley this time, or just adjourn?  Yep, I agree.  See you next year!

Shit! There's the answer to the snub right there. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Rest of the schedule looks brutal - bjf123 - 11-07-2021, 07:40 PM
Rest of the schedule looks brutal - bjf123 - 11-07-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: Rest of the schedule looks brutal - rfaulk34 - 11-09-2021, 07:18 PM