Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac on the OL coming to Burrow’s defense
(11-09-2021, 11:21 PM)Tony Wrote: I try not to respond to them to much. You will definitely be the one getting banned. I got names thrown at me and never called anyone anything,  yet I was the one to go.. 100 % favoritism around here for these same couple of posters. I'm guessing is because they have the board supporter sigs...

It's the same couple of posters who just can't take it. We know who they are, and it's actually pretty sad how triggered they get by others opinions if they don't fit theirs. If you pay close attention they'll turned on each other when one I remember, had the audacity to say something negative. That's always comical to see as watching the peanut gallery always is.

Like I said tho, the team won't shut it's naysayers and pessimist up which is the true issue. What cracks me up is they think pessimist being wrong is some sort of shame "You'll live to regret it like your Chase thread!". We (those scorned for decades) love being wrong about the Bengals! It's just we rarely are...

So no one is going to be mad when we "run the table" (I can barely type that with a straight face, but we'll see)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread