Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac on the OL coming to Burrow’s defense
(11-10-2021, 10:18 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I can't even understand what you are trying to say.

Basically you are saying that when a team loses the coach is not allowed to mention anything positive the team did?  This is what you always do.  You take the fact that Taylor said something positive and try to claim he "hung his hat on it" and that no other coach would do that.  This is total BS.  I see losing coaches mention positive things the team did ALL THE TIME, but when Zac does it you think it is wrong.

It is like you don't even watch anything any other team/coach ever does and then just say that whatever the Bengals/Taylor does is wrong.

I'm saying Bill B, Tomlin etc, would likely think the reaction of the Oline was good as we all do, but they wouldn't openly be so proud of it given the results of the beatdown. 

It's not total bs regardless of what you think. Coaches don't highlight singular positive plays after a beatdown. You really think after the Patriots or Steelers or Ravens take a loss 41-16, that their coaches would openly applaud that moment? 

I think they'd likely say they should have protected him better. And left it at that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac on the OL coming to Burrow’s defense - jj22 - 11-10-2021, 10:58 AM