Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This coaching staff is starting to really piss me off..
(11-10-2021, 06:45 PM)Benton Wrote: I was ok with it.

At that point, it was time to start looking at options. Finley was an option we could try out and see if anything positive happened. That's better than the offseasons where teams bring in question marks and do the same thing in preseason.

If he was doing it to evaluate Finley and see if he was anything then that is one thing. I seem to remember Taylor saying he was trying to create a spark for the team. Which if that was what he was trying to do that is beyond troubling. Because you had Boyd as the #1WR a running game that had to be the worst in the NFL and a defense that couldn't stop anybody. I'm not sure any QB would win with what we had going. But it's in the past and it all led to Burrow so it's fine. But something I had thought about a few months ago while having a similar debate if we had kept Dalton as the starter and won a few more games maybe we are taking Herbert instead of the Chargers. 

Not saying Herbert is better than Burrow but we would've been fine either way. Also I love Boyd and he did well as the #1 I thought but probably not who you want as the #1 WR.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This coaching staff is starting to really piss me off.. - NUGDUKWE - 11-10-2021, 08:14 PM