Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac on the OL coming to Burrow’s defense
(11-10-2021, 08:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Fred pretty much won the argument with the example he provided above. You should probably just let it go, and move on.

By bringing up improvements in a weak area in a loss which is fine and never argued by me or anyone that I can remember in this thread. Did I miss something? We/I was talking about a scuffle in a loss? One that could have easily hurt the team if the flag went the other way. I stand by my point that we all liked it, but I wouldn't have been so openly high on it with the media given the beatdown if I was HC. I'm glad you were impressed with his reply that had nothing to do with my argument or the thread. I wasn't. 

Fred put words in people mouth to change the goal post. Something he is known to do and while you think it's great now, you've been on the other side of it and didn't think it was. But an enemy of my enemy.....

What you don't realize is I am good with Fred, and actually like the guy. He's a contrarian, whatever side you take, he'll take the opposite, to go back and forth with you. When posters realize that they'll understand how to take him more (and quit getting him banned). In the mean time in the next thread, when you get all pissy with him remember when you supported his goal post moving debate tactic.

For the record I'm not your enemy either. I actually don't mind you either. I wouldn't bother anyone if they wouldn't bother me. I have mad respect for all posters. If I told you once, I told you twice, anyone on these boards as much as we are love the team. More than most. And I can respect that at the end of the day.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac on the OL coming to Burrow’s defense - jj22 - 11-10-2021, 09:11 PM