Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This coaching staff is starting to really piss me off..
(11-10-2021, 11:35 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: This is exactly the perspective I have a problem with you can't keep playing musical cheers with the offensive line it's a stupid strategy to employ..what did adenji do that's so great he deserves the opportunity??absolutely nothing This is total bs and it's one of the reasons I've been a zac guy and never will be..

He's never been a man about none of this even dating back to how he dealt with the marvin veterans could've and should've been handled way better..

The “musical chairs” has mostly been a result of injuries. XSF went down - enter Carman - Carman hurt his back and had to leave a game - enter Trey Hill (who was terrible) - enter Adeniji.

And obviously they feel Adeniji showed enough between last season, the preseason, and in practice that he might be the best option right now. People have been complaining about Carman all season, and now they’re complaining that they’re trying someone else. They just can’t win with some of you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This coaching staff is starting to really piss me off.. - Nicomo Cosca - 11-10-2021, 11:44 PM