Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This coaching staff is starting to really piss me off..
(11-11-2021, 12:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Everybody wants to get mad at the coaches for not playing the best players, but yet when they put a guy in who they think might be a better fit to get him some game reps, the same people lose their minds.

This.

A lot of fans will get upset that we don't sign players that other teams don't think are good enough to be on their roster, but when we try a guy who is already on our roster they complain.

I have no idea if Adeniji is better than Carman right now.  I don't have a ton of faith in our coaches.  But the fact is they know a hell of a lot more than me about O-line technique and they have seen hundreds of more reps from these guys in practice than I have.

They may be wrong about Adeniji, but we have problems with our O-line so I don't have a problem trying something new.  It is not like they are benching a star player.

And I am not writing off Carman even if he is benched for the rest of the year.  He has a lot of potential.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This coaching staff is starting to really piss me off.. - fredtoast - 11-11-2021, 12:12 PM