Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
We Almost Hired Eric Bieniemy in 2019!
(11-16-2021, 02:58 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: We almost hired Eric "Sleeping With Bieniemy" in 2019 instead of Taylor!

I LOVED watching this dude play in the NCAA and the NFL and I LOVED Chris Berman describing his plays!

Taylor has turned out ok and I'm glad we have him, but I would have LOVED to see what Bieniemy could have done with this team! His mind just seems more creative and more football-sound than Taylor's. He also was offensive coordinator for the Chiefs in one Super Bowl win and another appearance.

Who knows if we'd have the a similar roster, though, and who knows if we would have gotten Chase or Burrow.

I'm glad how things have turned out with Burrow and Chase but it would have been great to have Eric in Cincy!

I think it's quite obvious why he's not been considered for a HC. Despite having the title of offensive coordinator and depsite Reid giving Bienemy a lot of credit for how the offense runs, most are still giving Reid the credit for the offense being so good. 

Do any of us give Callahan any credit/blame for our offense? Or do we give it all to Taylor?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Almost Hired Eric Bieniemy in 2019! - PhilHos - 11-16-2021, 12:50 PM