Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders***
(11-23-2021, 12:17 AM)Au165 Wrote: …and as I finished this Daniel Jones, in an attempt to avoid the sack, half heartedly threw the ball towards a receiver and got intercepted. The whole football world rushes to say how bad Daniel Jones is but Rfaulk34 wants everyone to know that’s a tool every QB should have!

You just keep sitting back listening to everything people tell you, thinking you know half as much as you do, meanwhile i'll be comfortable in the knowlege that a shit ton of the most memorable plays in the NFL were done off script. 

Maybe you're under the delusion that i think coaches should teach things like this. Maybe you're under the equally as delusional and even more wrong impression that i think anyone actually does teach this. 

Who knows, maybe you think the interception you're referencing has anything to do with what's being discussed. On all fronts, you're wrong. The pass Jones had picked off, was probably picked off because he was hit as he was trying to throw to the RB crossing. In any event, i doubt he was trying to throw it away. 

Go take your hurt feelings, which were caused by me pointing out that i was right about a QB throwing the ball away to avoid a sack--which Jones did with no negative consequences--against what you believe from all these great connections in the NFL world you have, and go play in the street. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - rfaulk34 - 11-23-2021, 12:56 AM