Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders***
(11-23-2021, 01:13 AM)Au165 Wrote: I will take the word of a current NFL PS QB who I’m in a group chat with who said your absolutely wrong. The team he is on kind of has a QB guru head coach so I’ll role with that. It was also backed up by a HB who played six years in the league and a WR who played 8…all agree your wrong. You can try and take Dave Lapham comments about not liking sacks and morph them to your idea that a QB should just throw it over by someone, but I’ll take the answers from the actual guys who were given the EXACT comment you made and laughed.

lol. Name dropper. 

Pics or it didn't happen. For the record, i know you're full of shit and making stuff up. 

You're just as bad as the trolls i have on ignore, only on the other end of the spectrum. You're reading comprehension is probably just as bad (probably because yours is and being trolls, theirs probably is as well).  

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - rfaulk34 - 11-23-2021, 01:23 AM