Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Sharpton on Latte Liberals
(11-24-2021, 05:11 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Trust me, there is no deeper meaning behind it other than stealing things and thinking they can get away with it.

This crime may very well be that which is why I originally said this could derail the thread, but retail theft is up across the entire country, it’s not just in these locations you allude to being “not tough on crime”. People turning to what they consider “harmless” crime going after large retailers is very much a symptom of people fed up with corporations and I believe those rates will continue to rise. There was an article last week comparing the rate of retail theft against corporations vs privately owned business adjusted for the obvious proportionality of one to another and it does appear smaller privately owned businesses are being spared at a higher rate. Could simply be correlation but I thought it was an interesting look.

Ironically enough, even as retail theft skyrockets across the country profits are soaring as well. Target I believe in the same earning call talked about how bad the theft was but also that they made 4 Billion more this past quarter than last.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Al Sharpton on Latte Liberals - HarleyDog - 11-24-2021, 11:48 AM
RE: Al Sharpton on Latte Liberals - Au165 - 11-24-2021, 12:45 PM
RE: Al Sharpton on Latte Liberals - Au165 - 11-24-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: Al Sharpton on Latte Liberals - Au165 - 11-24-2021, 05:18 PM