Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Do Prosecuting Attorneys Have Morals?
(11-28-2021, 05:10 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Hmm, the pedophile of 5 boys ranging age of 9- 11 years was shouting out "Shoot me N-word", "Shoot me N-word".

Well, he got shot...

And the rest of the crew ...

[Image: Eg5-N-iXsAA67Iv.jpg]

If Rittenhouse had just walked up and shot them, not self-defense, would you still feel like they deserved it because of their past criminal history?

Because...

(11-28-2021, 05:34 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Kyle was asking for it he should have never went to the riots on the 3rd night, help put out fires and help guard a car dealership.
Just like a girl should never jog in a park in the evening wearing shorts. She was asking for it. Kyle was asking for it.

[Image: 848.jpg]

...this would imply you understand that people are responsible for their own actions.

A woman dressed in any way does not give someone the right to sexually assault her.  A boy with a gun does not give anyone else a reason to attack him.

However if you walk down a dangerous street with money hanging out of your pocket yelling "Boy I hope no one tries to rob me tonight!" and you get robbed you were "asking for it".  Like your video example above.

Most people believe and agree Rittenhouse was ill-equipped and in over his head when he went to the riot.  That doesn't excuse anyone who attacked him but it does go towards saying a smarter person would have avoided a situation they knew could be dangerous (he armed himself and knew he would have to "protect" things) vs just being out someone open carrying and getting attacked.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do Prosecuting Attorneys Have Morals? - GMDino - 11-28-2021, 10:50 AM