Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Proof of Rona Being Created In A Lab?
I think I'm going to shift my approach towards covid to one where I applaud people who stand up for our freedoms and put themselves at risk by refusing to be vaccinated. Personally, I'd LOVE to put myself at risk and possibly die for our freedoms as well, but I can't because I have bone spur...er, I mean a government job so I simply CAN'T risk my life for freedom.

I would but I could and god bless your soul if you have to die so I can live free. I'd be right there in the ICU with a tube down my throat and another tube up my dick if I could, but I can't. Welp, good luck.

As far as the China lab thing goes, if the government wanted to lie "for our own good" on this, they should have said it was a biochemical attack from our enemies. Can you imagine conservatives refusing to put on gas masks because "freedom" or "trusting their immune system" or "god's perfect breathing system" if ISIS dropped poison gas upon them? Hell, while we are lying we should say that ISIS poisoned Flint's water supply. Hey, we COULD clean it up, but if you'd rather the mooozlims win and celebrate about it, then fine...just leave it poisoned.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof of Rona Being Created In A Lab? - Nately120 - 11-30-2021, 08:43 PM