Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Bill Belichick is showing you that coaching matters. Don't settle.
(12-08-2021, 01:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Exactly that; they got rid of Newton, got their opt-outs back and added 2, "new," players (and Henry hasn't done a whole lot, outside of the 7 TDs). I put new in quotes because Brown was with them previously. Brown also has only played 5 games, so he hasn't done much either.

I get your sentiment on the coaching, but I wouldn't say we have, "meh," coaches; before this year, absolutely (would be even more disparaging than, "meh," TBH), but they have been given time to improve and they clearly have, as well as bringing in new line coaches that have undoubtedly improved the team immensely.

They don't set the world on fire, but the games called, the players reactions and the culture, show that the current staff has improved and may help the team reach heights it hasn't in decades.

Another season like the last 2 and it would be time to move on, but time will tell the worth of the staff, at this point.

Matthew Judon has been a hell of pickup along with Van Noy on defense. Also drafted Christian Baramore who is having a similar impact to the their defense like Atkins did in 2010 for ours. They definitely have improved the roster since last season !
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill Belichick is showing you that coaching matters. Don't settle. - J24 - 12-08-2021, 03:40 PM