Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable
(12-12-2021, 11:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Burrow was 25/34 for 348 and 2 scores (0 picks) while Mixon was 18 for 58.

Seems pretty clear who should've had the ball. This is like defending Pete Carroll for not using Beast Mode. Mellow

Agree with your reasons at the end, I'd just throw this in there as well. Agree to disagree I guess.

Now we must ask ourselves?  What does Zac Taylor really bring to this team, if anything?

I've been pondering this all season and now I know.  We are 7-6 in spite of Zac Taylor, not because of him.  His playcalling is absolutely atrocious.  When Perine gets targeted on 9 of 51 plays with our set of skill players, something is *&@#$&^ wrong!  He's a backup running back FFS!
Down 2 starting CB's and you run it over and over an over when it doesn't work instead of exploiting the secondary? 

Unbelievable Zac Taylor.  Really it is.  Let Brian call the plays and just stop for once, because you suck.

"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable - 2MinutesHate - 12-12-2021, 11:51 PM