Poll: Who Wins Sunday?
Broncos win
Bengals win
Beats me
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Broncos Game Prediction Thread
(12-15-2021, 01:24 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'll always remember the 2006 loss on Christmas Eve that ended with that missed XP by Graham.
I haven't watched the Broncos enough this year to see their rushing style, but I know they're Top 10 in the league both in passing defense and rushing defense, so it could be difficult scoring on them.
Their passing game is not good, but I can see their rushing attack doing well if they can get outside. Gordon and Williams are both above average RBs, and they remain fresh.
I fully expect the Broncos to go to Fant often too, as the Bengals almost always struggle defending good TEs.

I just can't, with any confidence, predict a Bengals win right now.

Broncos 24-21

Yeah, that was a lousy three game stretch, where we got rolled in Indy then dropped close ones to Denver and Pittsburgh.  We needed like five other teams to lose, and every single one of them did, and we just needed one stupid win for a WC berth and couldn't get it.  

Then there was the 2009 Brandon Stokely deflection TD game.  Had we won that game, we would have surpassed New England's regular season record and been the #3 seed and played the Ravens, avoiding the Jets.

Then there was the Monday night game late in 2015.  Dalton was out and we played in Denver, where we lost in OT.  As a result, us, Denver and New England all finished tied with 12-4 records and we lost the tiebreakers and wound up with the #3 seed.  Had we won that game we would have been the only 13-3 team and had the #1 seed, avoiding Pittsburgh in the first round.

**** Denver.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - CJD - 12-14-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-14-2021, 03:27 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-14-2021, 05:12 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Awful Llama - 12-15-2021, 05:22 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-17-2021, 03:25 AM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - kevin - 12-17-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-17-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-17-2021, 09:58 PM