Poll: Who Wins Sunday?
Broncos win
Bengals win
Beats me
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Broncos Game Prediction Thread
(12-16-2021, 10:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: My statement still stands. What have the Bengals done for you lately? Lol.

But we went to 5 straight playoffs, HEHEHHEHEHEH!!! No we didn't win one but STILL! Tebow even won one. Why would Bengals fans show up to watch what Mike Brown fields?

I think the same people who defend what the Bengals field (from Mike Brown) are the same that don't question if Zac taylor should still have a job.

It wasn't that long ago Peyton won a ring in Denver. We can't even win a playoff game lol. Constant rebuild, "close enough", rebuild.

You use "lol" a lot. Anyway, Probably shouldn't compare us to ML's Bengals. We are building something better, or so it seems to me. Also, I think Katie is more involved nowadays than MB. Really don't hear much about him anymore. What does Peyton have to do with any of this? Again, not the same Bengals.

As for ZT still having a job? Well, the team is improving and I think they are getting closer. I'm not a homer by any means. He's had a few good drafts (not all picks were stellar but you won't be able to name a coach or team that nailed them all) and the team is moving in the right direction. I like the atmosphere and the culture this team has now. We shall see I guess but I don't think you give him or the organization enough credit. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - HarleyDog - 12-16-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - CJD - 12-14-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-14-2021, 03:27 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-14-2021, 05:12 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-17-2021, 03:25 AM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - kevin - 12-17-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-17-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-17-2021, 09:58 PM