Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
Offense got handed a loss by a good defense fighting for 1st place. I'm not convinced that this team is dead by any stretch and in fact I think that they're going to play much better as the season goes on. Sure there's plenty that could've gone better and passes that could've been caught, but it didn't happen for whatever reason. Houston played a great game. I'm not happy about it, but it is what it is.
I don't have a crystal ball to see into the future, but I do know that we beat Pittsburgh and everyone else up until tonight. I have no reason to believe that this team is going to get any worse going forward. I'm looking forward to the game against Arizona and believe we'll win and I also have no reason to believe that we can't beat Pittsburgh again and no reason to believe that we cannot beat the Pats.
Call it homerism or whatever you want to call it, but I believe that this team is much better than they were in this game.
On to Arizona and 9-1.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 11-17-2015, 02:20 AM