Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YOUR FIRST PLACE CINCINNATI BENGALS!!!
(12-19-2021, 09:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: What a roller coaster of a season. Bengals are back in first place in the AFC North! WHO DEY!!!!! Please beat the Browns, Raiders!

Thank You for staying FOCUSED on The Big Picture.  FIRST PLACE.  Not the draft, not what's wrong with this or that.  BENGALS ARE BACK IN FIRST PLACE. 

I'll add that what happens now is completely up to The Bengals.  They have to beat Baltimore this week.  If they don't, Bengals fall back out of the Play-Off picture. There are too many Wild Card teams to go for the Wild Card.  Plus getting in as a Wild Card is often a One And Done on the road at a power house team. 

I would say Bengals need to Win Out, but I'm more into One Day At A Time or One Game At A Time on this one.  Focus on Baltimore.  Do not look down the road to Chiefs or Browns games.  Focus on Baltimore. 

There may be some that are now worried about Bengals offense.  Bengals are playing some of the hardest Defenses lately.  How about The Bengals Defense.  If not for the punt fumbles, Bengals Defense would have only gave up 10 points to 49ers and Bengals Defense held Broncos offense in check.  THE BENGALS DEFENSE IS PLAYING AT PLAY-OFF WIN LEVEL. 

So GO BENGALS, beat Baltimore.   Baltimore loves to put everybody on the line to stuff the run and sack the QB, but Bengals beat that with passes to Uzomah and Chase and there were no Ravens back to stop them from going All The Way.  So do not Run right into the teeth of Ravens Defense all game, burn them for over playing the run like Joe Paterno use to over play the run.  The way you beat Paterno or 2021 Baltimore is when they put everybody up to stuff the run, Hit The Open Man and burn that type defense for an easy Touchdown. Baltimore has been suckers for that all year because they over play the run so much. 

Again, while others post on the same old dribble, Thank You for keeping the FOCUS on BENGALS IN FIRST PLACE NOW.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: YOUR FIRST PLACE CINCINNATI BENGALS!!! - kevin - 12-20-2021, 12:44 PM