Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
I was at my Dr.'s appointment yesterday at the hospital for what is now thankfully a 3-4 week checkup in my post bone marrow transplant recovery from July. Anyways I asked about when I can get my Covid shots, and unfortunately it wont be for at least a month or two due to this prescription I am on. But then he mentioned just keep doin what I was doing (in terms of staying in and not being around people), because the beds there at the hospital are pretty much filled up due to Covid. Then mentioned a couple of other hospitals in Cincy area that are filled, and the others are filling fast.

Pretty scary stuff, especially for those of us whose immune systems are compromised. I mean I would be extremely pissed if I had to go to the hospital for something legit or Covid even, and rooms are taken up by people that chose not to be vaccinated and wear masks when they are medically capable of doing so.

Anyways stay safe out there New Years eve. Best advice by the actual intelligent folks out there is to stay home for NYE, or in a close knit group where everyone is vaccinated and not showing signs of being sick. But this wont happen overall unfortunately as bars/restaurants will be packed for the games and partying.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Millhouse - 12-30-2021, 04:44 PM