Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I thought this had to be a joke, but sadly no. We have an idiot in charge.
(12-27-2021, 04:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: No, but it was running in 2020 and lost and insists it won.  

But in all fairness, it is cynically amusing to see how mainstream childishness now rules the GOP.  The chanting, the name-calling, the declarations of "Nuh uh, I WON, you didn't win, I did!" or "you can't tell me what to do, unless I'm a pregnant woman" the idea that no idea no matter how absurd can be ruled out because you can't prove it didn't happen, and so on.

As a disclaimer I'll say that spineless democrats and Biden are hardly worthy of running this country either, but come on man.  Biden's response here reminds me of my younger days.

D-bag - I f***ed your mother!
Me - Ok.
D-bag - Dude, this guy just admitted that I f***ed his mother!  What a dumbass!

Also, LET'S GO BRANDON also has the same syllabic rhythm as "TRUMP'S A RAPIST" so there is that.  Feel free to run that into the ground, liberals.

(12-31-2021, 05:06 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: Biden handled this in the adult way and rolled with it. I have no doubt he knows what it means and just doesn't give a hoot.

And to the surprise of no one he is now a hero to the right, with appearances on multiple "news" shows and considering a run for office...lol.

The funniest part is the more the left, and Biden, simply ignores it (and make fun of the lack of just saying what they mean) the more the folks on the right INSIST saying it is cool and funny and really getting under the skin of the left.  Smirk

The right never got humor and it shows so much in this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought this had to be a joke, but sadly no. We have an idiot in charge. - GMDino - 12-31-2021, 03:09 PM