Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do we play the starters next week?
(01-03-2022, 07:56 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'm leaning towards sitting guys. But with the potential for the #1 seed still in play at least until we see what happens with KC vs DEN on Saturday. I think you have to prepare like a normal week. Then if KC loses we play the game like normal. If KC wins we could play the starters the first half and give Chase a chance to break Jeffersons rookie yards record and get some work in while not overdoing it.

I didn't know the Chiefs played Saturday. This is a blessing in disguise. So, if KC loses then we have to play to win to get the #2 seed, which would be to our advantage to have 2 home games. Therefore, we may be looking at another KC/Cincinnati rematch for the AFC Championship. Which I have to say, I am so stoked we won the AFCN and are going to the playoffs. Didn't think we would make it this far and was just hoping we improved over last year. Holy shit did we improve over last year.

Also, Burrow is hot right now and I'm not sure you take that away from him by sitting him. Might throw off the mojo he has going on. I tried to ask Jobu if this was the case, but for some reason he's not answering my calls.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we play the starters next week? - HarleyDog - 01-03-2022, 08:03 PM