Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support pours in for fired E. Greenbush Walmart employee who redeemed $5.10 of cans
(11-20-2015, 03:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. Yes I am.  I only have the info provided to go on.  Which is why I questioned.  

2.  Same as above we need more info .... But wouldn't it all be irrelevant since they can fire him for any reason during that probation period?   Once again I'm not sure on walmarts employee policy.    On his criminal history, I wasn't sure if that could play into it which is why I asked.

1. It's not questioning if you say "I just don't automatically go to racism anytime a black person loses their job." That's stating there isn't a possibility of a double standard... which there is given bra lady wasn't fired.

2. Depending on company policy and state law, they can probably fire him at time without cause. But they gave cause (taking garbage discarded in a public area) which could open them up to legal problems and definitely opens them up to looking like greedy morons.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Support pours in for fired E. Greenbush Walmart employee who redeemed $5.10 of cans - Benton - 11-20-2015, 04:23 PM