Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do we play the starters next week?
I don't care how much Mike Brown and Family or Fans want to beat Cleveland. The Bengals have already WON the AFC North. This becomes like a preseason game before the more important Play-Off Game. I don't mind if Burrow plays just a little or not at all. Same with other Key Stars. Burrow especially because of his legs and finger, but also Mixon and his injuries he plays through.

Others may see it different. I say Sundays game is now a preseason game situation, and The Main Thing is to come out Healthy for whoever Bengals play the next week in Paul Brown Stadium in Play-Offs. How sad it would be to come out of Browns game with Burrow and Mixon too injured to play in that Play-Off Game.

Normally I would love a win over the Browns, but coming out of this game Healthy For Play-Offs would be Victory Enough. With The Bengals already winning AFC North, this is indeed like a preseason game. I don't care if Burrow plays a little or not at all. Just have Burrow Healthy for Play-Offs for he is to Bengals what Joe Namath was to Jets. Save those injured legs and finger for Play-Offs.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals/ Browns Like Preseason, No Major Injuries Is Key Thing. - kevin - 01-04-2022, 03:40 AM