Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos request Interview with Callahan
(01-11-2022, 11:21 PM)jason Wrote: What have they neglected? The way I see it, they're literally a QB away from being very dangerous. They have 3 solid to very good WRs, a good TE, and a two headed RB monster. They're defense is pretty damn good... Well I guess a QB and a coach away from being very dangerous.

I don't think we'll be losing any coordinators this year. Teams are doing their due diligence, but c'mon.

I believe they're a good OL away.  I don't follow the team closely because I'm not a fan, but I hear the local talk, and I keep hearing how bad the pressure is.  We've had similar issues here, and the QB makes a difference, so does the scheme.  But at the end of the day, no QB is going to succeed if the OL is a mess.  But the constant change at head coach and QB and this team will never get their feet under them.  I've heard Jim Harbaugh is on their list as well.  If he gets that nod, I'm going to go from feeling mostly apathetic about the team to really disliking them. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Broncos request Interview with Callahan - MileHighGrowler - 01-12-2022, 03:08 PM