Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(01-14-2022, 10:52 AM)GMDino Wrote: And millions upon millions of people are just like Joe:  Unable to accept facts that disprove what they "believe".

The person that tweeted this is so on point. Dissonance is such an uncomfortable thing and we will jump through so many hoops and twist logic so much in order to make ourselves feel better about it. As much shit as I would love to give Rogan for this, he is just acting human.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I will give him shit. The reason I will give him shit is because he is responsible for spreading so much misinformation. I know a lot of people that listen to him, which isn't surprising given how large his audience is, and when they act surprised I don't listen to him I just have to say that I want no part of increasing the audience of a man so dead set on providing false information to his listeners. I get that he's curious and I get that he invites people on that may disagree with him, but he isn't as open-minded as people like to think he is.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Belsnickel - 01-14-2022, 11:20 AM