Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy!
(01-18-2022, 10:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, I think about those fans that were there at the beginning, buying the tickets to the first games at Nippert, sticking with this team through numerous decades.  Too many have already departed without ever having experienced a Bengals SB title, and I hope Joe ends that soon so the long timers can celebrate as well.  

I turn 51 in February... If someone would have told me when I was a teenager in '88 after the Super Bowl that the Bengals would still not have a SB title in 2021-22 - I'd have said you were crazy.  As it is now... I still worry that I won't see one before I die, although Burrow makes me worry just a bit less.

Side note:  For those of you who were on the "old" board... if you remember the fan-made Bengals spoof of the "Bud Light Presents - Real American Genius" commercial (can't remember the exact title, at the moment) - I was the dude who sang the "backup" parts... I still vividly remember singing "Please win the Super Bowl before I die!" as it still rings true, today.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Made a cheesy video of us breaking the playoff curse. Enjoy! - Tomkat - 01-19-2022, 01:00 PM