Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QBs the Titans faced this season & results
(01-20-2022, 12:14 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Just look at the QBs that are left in the playoffs:

Burrow 
Tannehill
Garappolo
Rogers
Brady
Stafford
Allen
Mahommes

I have him in the bottom third of this list, and that doesn't even include guys that aren't in the playoffs any more like Carr, Prescott, Murray, and others that didn't make the playoffs like Lamar Jackson, Justin Herbert, and Russell Wilson.  All of whom I would take over Stafford.  He just seems to make the same mistakes.  17 INTs on that team in year 13?  That's a ton.  

The only 2 that didn't commit way too many turnovers were Rodgers and Brady. Most of the others were in the top 10 for turnovers this year or likely would have been if they didn't get hurt. 

Most people wouldn't take Carr, Tannehill, or Garapollo over Stafford. Murray and Jackson are niche players and will be interesting to see if they continue to sustain. Prescott is probably in a similar spot as Stafford. Herbert and Burrow seem to be better but are both only in their 2nd year. Based on hype, age, and projection they're ranked higher but production wise fairly similar. 

So right around the 7-10 range for Stafford. The media likes to act like he's top 5 though and I don't think he's close to the top tier guys.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: QBs the Titans faced this season & results - TheFan - 01-20-2022, 03:42 PM