Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QBs the Titans faced this season & results
(01-20-2022, 12:14 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Just look at the QBs that are left in the playoffs:

Burrow 
Tannehill
Garappolo

Rogers
Brady
Stafford
Allen
Mahommes

I have him in the bottom third of this list, and that doesn't even include guys that aren't in the playoffs any more like Carr, Prescott, Murray, and others that didn't make the playoffs like Lamar Jackson, Justin Herbert, and Russell Wilson.  All of whom I would take over Stafford.  He just seems to make the same mistakes.  17 INTs on that team in year 13?  That's a ton.  

I would take Stafford ahead of those 6 you just listed. (Obviously under the assumption we're talking about 1 game or 1 season and not talking about long term since you listed Rodgers and Brady.) 

17 INT are very concerning, but he threw 7 of those 17 in the final 3 games when they already had a playoff spot secured with a 10-4 record. He had a QB Rating >100 in 9 of the 15 games prior. Then he went and dominated Arizona in the playoffs quickly before simply not needing to throw anymore.

He also managed to have 4 winning seasons in Detroit. That's pretty impressive when you consider it's Detroit.

Stafford is in that 8th-10th range right now.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: QBs the Titans faced this season & results - TheLeonardLeap - 01-20-2022, 07:05 PM