Poll: Who wins?
Titans win
Bengals win
Too close to call
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread
I'm looking at 49ers at Tennessee game. Bengals could move ball on them like 49ers did with Samuel, Chase as our Samuel. 49ers QB threw a couple interceptions that killed drives. Burrow needs to avoid that.

Titans moved the ball on 49ers with Brown, Jones and their good QB. Plus their QB made big runs. Plus a running game. Titans will score points also.

I think game comes down to the wire like 49ers at Tennessee, or 49ers at Bengals. Of course I'm all in on a Bengals Win and Bengals moving on to AFC Championship Game and one game from Super Bowl.

I can't guess a score, just that Brown and Jones and Henry will move the ball, and Chase, Boyd, Higgins, Uzomah, Mixon will move the ball. Both quarterbacks are good. I have to kick a few points to the home team if I were betting, but I'm not betting.

Certainly the team with best record in AFC is tough, but AFC North winners are tough also. Cincinnati to Tennessee is not very far. I see a good game right down to the final minutes. It could come down to Randy Bullock or McPherson making the game winning kick, maybe even in overtime.

It would be great to see Bengals back in the AFC Championship Game as in 1981 and 1988. So of course, GO BENGALS.

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - kevin - 01-21-2022, 07:33 AM