Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doesn’t seem to be a lot of oline depth this year
(01-21-2022, 01:46 PM)Whatever Wrote: NPF is a hard pass for me.  Wyatt Davis got a lot of support last year and couldn't get on the field for the Vikings.  Reports out of TC were that he had absolutely no idea who he was supposed to block.  That's a big flag because the Vikings run a similar outside zone blocking scheme to ours.  If Davis couldn't pick it up, there's a good chance NPF can't, either.

I was a big fan of Wyatt Davis he started slow in training camp then ended up being the best rookie offensive lineman during the pre-season. He just couldnt break into the lineup because the Vikings also really liked Oli Udoh who played well but had ALOT of penalties.

As for Nicolas Petit-Frere I'm not writing off a draft prospect because of the school he goes too. He has issues but most of it stems from being flip flopped back and forth from Left Tackle to Right Tackle. They would actually move him to Right Tackle to be the front side run blocker then back to Left...Crazy.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doesn’t seem to be a lot of oline depth this year - Synric - 01-21-2022, 03:33 PM