Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If Bengals Pick Late, Trade Down
With Bengals in AFC Championship, they will be one of last 4 teams in Round One. Why pay Round One money to a pick that late ? Why not trade back into top of Round 2 and get that player for less money, and add a later draft pick in the deal.

Plus making the AFC Championship means Bengals have a good team right now, and need to resign most of this team. The problem in that past was when Bengals went to The Super Bowl, it was hard to keep the team together, because other teams try to steal your Super Bowl Players. Now when Bengals in last place, few teams want Bengals players, but going to AFC Championship will change that.

So Bengals better have money to keep this team together and resign many players. They could save money trading out of the very end of Round One. If I was an owner, I would NOT pay Round One money to somebody drafted at the end. To heck with that and these agents expecting that. I would trade back in Round 2. We got Higgins in Round 2. We got Dalton and Bergey in Round 2. The Bengals need MORE BLOCKING for Burrow. The guy at pick 33 will block just as well as a guy at pick 29 to 32, and at Round 2 money.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
If Bengals Pick Late, Trade Down - kevin - 01-01-2022, 03:55 PM
RE: If Bengals Pick Late, Trade Down - kevin - 01-24-2022, 10:23 AM
RE: If Bengals Pick Late, Trade Down - J24 - 01-24-2022, 07:55 PM
RE: If Bengals Pick Late, Trade Down - J24 - 01-27-2022, 06:14 PM
If Bengals Pick Late, Trade Down - BenZoo2 - 02-10-2022, 05:11 PM
RE: If Bengals Pick Late, Trade Down - J24 - 02-18-2022, 03:04 PM