Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB"
(01-25-2022, 07:36 AM)hollodero Wrote: I guess your always adding this smug little sentence calling everyone clueless and overly emotional that did not vote for Donald Trump makes your posts particularly hard to take.

I sure do not defend stupid Biden for saying this, albeit it was not intended for the public. But sure. You do not say things like that, and it's just one more reason why I have yet to meet someone that actually likes Biden.
When Donald Trump said it willfully to Colin Kaepernick, you defended that wannabe dictator on that though. Which makes your whole outrage so blatantly partisan and hence quite unbelievable and ridiculous.

Pretty much. The Trump movement is entirely based on emotion. To be honest, though, the vast majority of people are too ignorant to really understand what is best for the country. Don't get me wrong with this because I want everyone to vote and have a say, I just wish people would actually take the time to understand the issues.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB" - Belsnickel - 01-25-2022, 08:23 AM