Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB"
(01-25-2022, 03:50 AM)basballguy Wrote: Are we sure Biden wasn't just reading from a teleprompter?  /s
No but that's obviously why he usually is and why they usually pre-select the questions for reporters to ask him.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did that here but the reporter just asked a random one on the way out.
(01-25-2022, 07:36 AM)hollodero Wrote: I guess your always adding this smug little sentence calling everyone clueless and overly emotional that did not vote for Donald Trump makes your posts particularly hard to take.

I sure do not defend stupid Biden for saying this, albeit it was not intended for the public. But sure. You do not say things like that, and it's just one more reason why I have yet to meet someone that actually likes Biden.
When Donald Trump said it willfully to Colin Kaepernick, you defended that wannabe dictator on that though. Which makes your whole outrage so blatantly partisan and hence quite unbelievable and ridiculous.
He called him a SOB for disrespecting the flag and the anthem.

You really think that's the same thing?
(01-25-2022, 08:23 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Pretty much. The Trump movement is entirely based on emotion. To be honest, though, the vast majority of people are too ignorant to really understand what is best for the country. Don't get me wrong with this because I want everyone to vote and have a say, I just wish people would actually take the time to understand the issues.

How do you figure the Trump movement is based off of emotion?

The country was a hell of a lot better off under Trump than it is now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB" - BFritz21 - 01-25-2022, 09:52 AM