Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB"
(01-25-2022, 11:45 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  Better yet, why don't you explain to us why this country is better off than we were a year ago. Of course as you described, without referring to a liberal partisan think tank. 

Because from where I'm standing me & my family are not better off. 

But according to you maybe we really are & we are just too dam dumb to realize it.

This is always a bit subjective possibly. I would say that you got an infrastructure bill and a covid relief bill, your unemployment rate is really low (which might not be all Biden's doing, but Trump always used that metric too); and also (maybe that don't mean much) Biden is a bit more measured and a tad less cringy in the eyes of the world. I would very much add that your country is now not in immediate danger to descend into an autocracy, but that fear is probably not shared universally.

(01-25-2022, 11:45 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  The Biden gaff from yesterday only confirms what anybody paying attention for the last 40 years already knew. He's just another lying, crooked scumbag politician. He just hides it better than others with the coordinated help of the MSM and his cronies. But rest assured it slips out from time to time.

I don't see how this gaffe shows he's lying or crooked. It shows he uses foul language.
I am not the biggest Biden fan for sure, but the one thing I feeel he got going for him is that he appears to be genuinely sympathetic to people's fates and sufferings. Maybe it's an act, sure. But I don't really think it is, I think he has some earnest compassion for other people.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB" - hollodero - 01-25-2022, 12:00 PM