Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Way too early AquaMock 1.0
1) Nick Petit-Frere OT Ohio State
[Image: 126904_h.jpg]

I usually hate homer OSU picks, but this guy is legit the real deal. My favorite Tackle and second favorite offensive lineman available in the draft.   Superb pass protector who has experience playing the right and left side. If he's there at 32 we better be sprinting to get the pick in. Jonah and Nick can bookend this line for years to come. 

2) John Ridgeway DT Arkansas
[Image: tmytqn0pqlmv6lwruucv]

Very strong DT with good technique too. He's not going to put up eye popping numbers, but he's got the potential to have a very long productive career. 

3) Zach Tom C Wake Forest
[Image: usa_today_9601423.0.jpg]

A little undersized at 295. Will need to add some strength at the NFL level. Quick athletic blocker. One of the more fluid and athletic linemen available. Give him some time in an NFL weight room and he could become a great center in this league. 

4) Tariq Woolen CB Texas-San Antonio
[Image: kFj5oJvV_400x400.jpg]

One of my favorite prospects in the entire draft (I love tall athletic corners, sue me). Converted from WR to CB. He's an athletic freak at 6'4", but is still very raw as a corner. Although, he has shown consistent improvement in his 2 years of starting. His stock could skyrocket with a good showing at the senior bowl and combine. If it doesn't, he still could be the biggest steal of the draft, or out of the league in a few years. I'm betting on the former. 

4comp) Nick Grant S Virginia 
[Image: U5RXIRBPVJAGXMIJET4TRUGQIU.JPG&w=1440]

Assuming we get a 4th round comp pick. Good skill set to be an NFL starter: Tall and quick. Solid rangey free safety, but has underwhelmed a little bit in his college career. Basically just insurance in case Bates isn't resigned long-term. 

5) Lecitus Smith G Virginia Tech
[Image: 10597074.jpeg]

Good size and strength. Solid run blocker. His weakness is definitely pass protection, more specifically his ability to handle speed rushers. 

6) Daniel Barker TE Illinois 
[Image: nJmPg0qu_400x400.jpg]

Flashed some receiving ability during his time at Illinois, but was never targeted very much. Can hold his own blocking. Bye Bye Sample. 

7) Tanner Conner WR Idaho State
[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-06-14-at-7.07.29-PM.png]

Not great speed, but shows the size and strength to create mismatches. Can surprise defenders with his ability (and willingness) to run block. Will most likely struggle to get separation at the NFL level.  
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Way too early AquaMock 1.0 - Aquapod770 - 01-25-2022, 04:53 PM
RE: Way too early AquaMock 1.0 - Benton - 01-26-2022, 11:49 PM
Way too early AquaMock 1.0 - Storer50 - 01-27-2022, 05:56 AM
RE: Way too early AquaMock 1.0 - J24 - 02-01-2022, 06:42 PM