Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons to be positive heading to KC
(01-25-2022, 09:38 PM)samhain Wrote: One obvious one is that Pratt will play.  The last Chiefs game was the week he went on the covid list, got cleared, then had an illness that kept him from playing.  

You have to think Wilson is playing at a higher level, too (it sure looked like it vs the Titans), since he's not fresh off of a layoff like last time.  

Issues with injuries to linebackers probably played a big part in KC running it down their throats all day.  I don't think that happens again.

Pratt being back is huge no doubt and Logan Wilson playing like the way he can again. That shoulder injury clearly was still
bothering Logan in the last Chiefs game. Still played well, but not like he was against the Titans.

(01-25-2022, 09:41 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Watch the 2nd half of the Chiefs game. It was only a few weeks ago.

Listen aside from our Loss the Chiefs don't have one in the last 10 weeks. (9 maybe)

We just beat them and our defense shut them out in the 2nd half. I don't know why you would not think we could beat them.

This does not mean I expect to. But I certainly think we can and I think we will

Feel the same and yeah Big Boss needs to watch the 2nd half against the Chiefs in our win over them.

We can beat them and I do think we will with this team's heart. It isn't just one phase that will win this game.

It will be all 3 phases, Offense, Defense and ST's. I see an edge for us in many areas, just have to execute.

Oh yeah, don't Punt to Tyreek Hill.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reasons to be positive heading to KC - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-25-2022, 09:49 PM