Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons to be positive heading to KC
(01-25-2022, 11:31 PM)Whacked Wrote: Anyone else concerned with how badly KC shredded Buffalo’s stellar D?

I don't know what that Defense was, it was anything but stellar, I don't care what their stats were on the season.

That was a terrible Buffalo D. Couldn't tackle, couldn't get a stop, let the other team's best players beat them etc.

No discipline to keep Mahomes in the pocket is also what stood out the most to me. Our D doesn't do that.

Hubbard plays disciplined on the right side while Trey uses his pass rush skills on Mahomes blindside while DJ and BJ 
collapse the middle and those big plays go away as long as we cover Hill and Kelce initially like we did the first time 
around. I know they will adapt same as us, should be a very good game but I like our guy's mad heart to win it.

I think Byron Pringle and CEH could be underrated going into this game but that is okay. Don't let Hill and Kelce beat
you, this is the key.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reasons to be positive heading to KC - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-25-2022, 11:51 PM