Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl?
(01-26-2022, 01:50 AM)Science Friction Wrote: If the Bengals are able to escape KC with the win, do you think they will then be the favorites to win it all?  Personally, I think SF will beat the Rams and I like our chances against the 49'ers. Would have beaten them handily last time were it not for all the muffs. I don't really fear either the Rams or Niners like I do the Chiefs. I think Sunday's game is , by far, our biggest obstacle to our first Superbowl win.

I know it would have been unfathomable early in the season, but do you think the Cincinnati Bengals , with a win on Sunday, will enter the Superbowl as the favorite ???

I haven't really paid much attention to what the oddsmakers are saying.  Would be be favorites or dogs against the NFC champ?

The Super Bowl will be in LA California against either the LA Rams or San Francisco 49ers.  It is very much a Road Game for the Chiefs or the Bengals.  Especially if Rams get to play in their home stadium. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - kevin - 01-26-2022, 05:10 AM