Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Where Are You Watching The Game?!
(01-26-2022, 08:01 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Probably going to go to the family home near Dayton and take it in through the cracks between my fingers.
Make sure you pay your respects to my old man at University of Dayton where he's the all-time leader in field goal percentage in men's basketball. 

ThumbsUp
(01-26-2022, 08:01 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: This weekend I'll probably be watching at home, alone.  But I'm ready to fly to Cincy to watch the SB there if they win this weekend!  I thought about trying to get some people together here or going to a sports bar but I kind of just want to enjoy the game and not have people in my face the whole time.  I'm sure the city will be buzzing, though!
Hell yeah! 

Especially if you're not in Cinci, people would just be talking and trying to get your attention because they don't care about the game. 

(Unless you can find a local Bengals bar ThumbsUp)
(01-26-2022, 08:46 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, I could go to the Tavern behind your place, Brad.  That would be all new people for me.

Probably be watching here at home, likely in my recliner, and engaging in the GD thread.  It's like watching with a room full of buddies, except they don't spill shit on your couch, or put their feet on your coffee table, and you don't have to call their wives to come pick up their drunk ass after the game is over ThumbsUp

I'll be too engaged in the game and just going nuts to even know what a message board is  Hilarious

I need to make some texts tomorrow so see what the initial ideas are for the game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where Are You Watching The Game?! - BFritz21 - 01-26-2022, 09:28 PM