Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Burrow doesn't move well in the pocket
(01-27-2022, 03:11 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Can you put McPherson on this ID and change McLovin to McMoney?

Haha I love it!! I say SHOOTER McPHERSON Tongue

(01-27-2022, 03:27 AM)MasonDT70 Wrote: While obviously Burrows mobility in the pocket being bad is just flat out incorrect, he's not going to outrun most defenders like Wilson or Allen can, and he's not even close to the mobility level of a lamar or Murray. But he's plenty quick enough to evade some defenders and run when he needs to.

As some have pointed out he's never trying to give up on the play and that has caused some memorable mishaps like the big sack for a loss that took the team out of fg range against the titans. But you accept that with some of the plays he's pulled off.

Slightly off topic, but does Burrows play remind anyone else of Romo? Neither have cannons but good enough arms to do whats needed, both have solid mobility burrow being better in that department, both liked looking for big plays and extending the plays leading to some unfortunate sacks and ints, though burrow has cleaned up on the ints substantially since the 1st half of the year.

Please don't compare Burrow to Romo! Haha just kidding, I can see your points but I think Burrow has a better arm and more athletic than Romo. Plus, knock on wood no butt fumble!  Hilarious
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow doesn't move well in the pocket - magikod - 01-27-2022, 03:39 AM