Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Scared of Terrorism Should You Be?
(11-23-2015, 12:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Will be much greater.  Two 100 story building collapse, a giant hole in the Pentagon, a plane lying in a field, thousands of people die.  Irrational.

Scientists guessing what will happen based on computers guessing what will happen.  Totally real.

I said there is more proof...and that it could change because they keep looking and researching.

There is zero doubt of global warming.  Zero.  Does that mean we are doomed?  Not necessarily.  Does that mean we can just ignore it and hope it goes away?  No.

You are still afraid because of one attack 14 years ago.  That is the terrorists winning.

Were you this afraid after the Oklahoma City Bombing?  Do you still want white men to not be able to buy fertilizer? 

Global vs localized.

War vs fear.

America used to stand up and say "come and get it"...now we say we better keep all foreigners out so we can be "safe" while you have a better chance of drowing in your own tub than being a victim of a terrorist.

That is selling fear.  For votes and your rights.

I am not afraid of climate change or terrorism.  I am aware of both and what we can do to prepare and / or change the chances of either one occurring close to home.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Scared of Terrorism Should You Be? - GMDino - 11-23-2015, 01:14 PM